This Pamphlet is intended to provide information regarding deposits in the CEF.
It provides the following:
1. A description of the Issuer – LCC East District Corporation, and its principal activities.
2. Who are eligible depositors.
3. The options offered for depositing money with the CEF.
4. How the money in the fund is used
5. The various risk factors to consider when depositing money in the CEF
6. How the money is invested
7. The return objectives of the CEF Investment Portfolio.
The Board of Directors of the East District Corporation recommend a name change for the Corporation. Official notice regarding this change was sent to all voting members of the Corporation (voting pastors via e-mail & voting congregations via regular mail) along with ballots. Deadline for ballots: April 30. Download full notice below.
200128 Official notice regarding proposed name change-REV.doc.